Top Menu

i got dual citizenship of canada and pakistan, i came to pakistan in 2008 from canada to look after my old and sick mom she need knee replacemnt, after operation she can not walk, so i stay with my mom, she passed away, and i want to go back to canada, my passport and all id are expired in 2011 canadian immigration website says if passport are expire for more then 1 year, you must have valid other ids . what shall i do ? there must be another way

You will need to provide the following:

  • the completed application form
  • proof of citizenship (your citizenship certificate if you naturalized, or your birth certificate if you were born in Canada or were born to a Canadian in Pakistan)
  • photographic proof of identity (such as your Pakistani passport, if meets the requirements).

If anything you provide from Pakistan is not in English for some reason, you will have to get it translated.

You can submit your application at the following locations:

IslamabadHigh Commission of Canada in Islamabad
Diplomatic Enclave
Sector G-5
92 (51) 208-600092 (51)
KarachiConsulate of Canada in Karachi
c/o Beach Luxury Hotel
3rd floor
Moulvi Tamiz Khan Road
Karachi 74000
92 (21) 3561-068592 (21)
LahoreConsulate of Canada in Lahore
102-A – First Floor
Siddiq Trade Centre
72 Main Boulevard
Gulberg, Lahore
92 (42) 3578-176392 (42)
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes