Top Menu

I got my British citizenship through marriage, now I want to renew my passport but are being asked to provide my parents birth certificate, my birth certificate etc,

Unless you married in the UK and became a citizen through naturalization in the UK, you did not get British citizenship through marriage and are not a British citizen.

If you did naturalize in the UK, you need to submit your nautralization certificate in lieu of the birth certificate and the like.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes