Top Menu

I go to school in a different province, but I like at permanent address 4 out of the 12 months. How would I list this on my passport renewal application?

You can have your passport sent to your school address or your home address. You can list one address as your home address and one address as your previous address.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes