Top Menu

My Girlfriend from the UK and I, in Canada want to get married, but I can’t currently go there because of my DUIs. I’m currently in the process of getting a pardon to do so. If we get married here, will I be allowed over there as her husband in the meantime?

If she comes to Canada to marry you, your marriage will be valid in the UK. However, you will have to apply for a visa to travel to the UK, and she will have to sponsor you for permanent residence in the UK.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes