Top Menu

i have girlfriend in the philippines. i want to marry her but i must get my divorce and she must get annulment. She has 3 children and if i go there and she get pregnant. how can i bring her here to canada quickly? I was born in canada so i am canadian

You cannot bring her here quickly. You need to be divorced and she needs to get her annulment before you can marry. If you are not married, your application will be refused unless you can prove to IRCC’s satisfaction that you were prevented from marrying.

Get your past marital situations sorted out, and then figure out the sponsorship part.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes