Top Menu

My girlfriend is Korean and I am Canadian, if I marry her, can she become a Canadian resident and how if so?

You can sponsor her for permanent residence. To learn more: Marrying and Sponsoring a Korean Citizen.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes