Top Menu

I have filled out the previous pr form for renew my pr card but not the new one in the site is that ok.?

You should complete the new one and submit that permanent resident card application form. It may seem like a pain now, but it will help you avoid delays with the processing of your new PR Card.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes