Top Menu

i am a Filipino citizen and i have boyfriend canadian citizen. but me and him just meet online. we are in relation more than 2 years. but we never meet in. person just everyday talking on cam. he want to come in my place to marry me. but there is some issue with him so he cannot travel out of Canada. because he got problem 20 years ago. for now he want me to come in Canada which is he will shoulder all the expenses. he want to marry me once i get there. is it possible for me to get tourist visa to come over there in marry him.

Yes, you can apply for a tourist visa to come marry your boyfriend. He will need to write you an invitation letter and pledge to support you. If you get the visa and are granted entry into Canada, you can marry once here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes