Top Menu

I am a Filipina and i had a boyfriend in Canada.. He’s divorced 5 years ago. He’s planning to marry me here in the Philippines. What are the requirements or documents he needs to complete first there in Canada before flying to Philippines?

You boyfriend needs to get a Statement in Lieu of a Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad from Foreign Affairs Canada and he may need to get it translated, though that is something you need to ask your local authorities.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes