Top Menu

My fiancé is American and I am Canadian. He is on a temporary work permit, looking into applying for permanent residency. He also has a PhD and (I think) would be accepted with Express Entry. What would be the best method for him to apply? Should he wait until after our wedding and let me sponsor him, or start the Express Entry process?

If your fiancé qualifies for Express Entry and can get a job offer, he’ll likely get an Invitation to Apply right away. The processing time after the application is submitted is about 6 months. It’s over two years for an inland sponsorship.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes