Top Menu

my family did the landing in Canada in July 2016 and we returned back to our home country. My Wife and I have already received the PR, but our daughter still has not received it. Is there a way we can return back to Canada. We have to be there by Mid-Jan 2017.

If your daughter’s PR Card has no arrived at the Canadian address, you will need to get her a Permanent Resident Travel Document, which you can apply for at the nearest Canadian diplomatic mission (Embassy, High Commission or Consulate).


Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes