Top Menu

Our family of 4 changed names. Where we can get help with filling all application? Is there any free services? If yes, where? If not, still, where and how much per person or pr family will I get charged? If I fill them up by my own, what types of documents I must send? Should I send all original documents or the copies of all originals? Let say I send all original documents with applications, so after processing, they will return all my original documents. But, some how, they get lost on the way back to me. What should I do in that case, how can I find them?

Immigroup can help you change your names on your PR Cards but we charge a fee. (Please complete four copies of those forms.)

Your local settlement agency will likely be able to help you if you cannot afford to pay someone. Details about documents are in the application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes