Top Menu

I entered Canada with a working visa last November 4, 2016. Can i apply for a permanent resident card? Where to apply and what will i do?

No, you cannot apply for a PR Card. First you have to become a permanent resident of Canada. In order to do that, you will have to work in Canada for at least one year, and your occupation has to be a skilled occupation.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes