Top Menu

I am eligible to apply for PR through express entry entry pool . My common law partner is an international student. He has done a year and a half at University. Will he be eligible for Pr. and would it be better to get married before I submit the application.

You can apply with your partner accompanying you. It will be easier for you to prove the relationship if you are married, but you do not have to be if you can prove common-law status successfully.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes