Top Menu

I am dual British/canadadian citizen living in Canada i have to go home to look after my elderly mother I only have a Canadian passport and a Expired British passort can i stay there

You need to renew your passport before you travel, otherwise you will have to explain to the UK authorities what you are doing in England, as you will be considered a visitor.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes