Top Menu

Does an existing passport have to be changed to one’s married name to travel by car to the United States for a short term stay?

If you have changed the name on your other identification documents, your passport should reflect the same name. If the documents do not match you may experience some delay on the border. It would be best to take a copy of your marriage certificate in case you are asked to present by Border Services Agency.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes