Top Menu

What document do i need in order to travel as a permanent resident? I was told to apply for the passport of my country, is this true?

Yes, it is true. As a permanent resident of Canada, you need two documents to travel outside of Canada:

  • First, you need your passport (or other travel document) to travel abroad (including the US);
  • Second, you need a PR Card to return to Canada only. (Your PR Card does not mean much to authorities¬†outside of Canada.)
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes