Top Menu

Do I still need to take english language test if I already hold PR card and been living here in Canada for almost 10 years?

The language requirements for citizenship are mandatory provided you fall within the age rage.

If you do not have education which is acceptable proof you do have to take a language test.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes