Top Menu

Do I need a passport to travel to the US?

There are several documents that you can use to cross the border into the United States. Adults must have one of the following documents:

  • Valid passport
  • NEXUS card
  • FAST card (Land and sea crossings only)
  • Enhanced drivers license (Land and sea crossings only)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status (Land and sea crossings only)

It is worth noting that all air travelers are advised to carry their passport as well as a NEXUS card. Canadian citizens aged 15 and under can cross the US ? Canada land or sea border using proof of citizenship such as a birth certificate or citizenship card. Children traveling in a group can also present proof of citizenship up to the age of 19 years.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes