Top Menu

Do I have to notify Passport Canada if I change my address?

No. You do not have to notify the passport authorities if your address changes. All you have to do is cross out your old address on page 4 of your passport and write in your new address; if there is not enough space, you can write your new address on a piece of paper. Do not use correction fluid to change your address details.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes