Top Menu

Do I have to change my passport to my married name?

No. However if you have changed other documentation to reflect your married name then you should apply for a new passport. Whenever you make arrangements to travel you must book your travel details in the name you use on your passport.

If you have recently married or changed your name and you want this reflected in your passport you must apply for a new passport and submit documentation proving your name change.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes