Top Menu

Do I have to change my home address?

A change of address does not invalidate a passport. Please cross out the old address on page 4 and write the new one in the space above the old address. Do not use correction fluid. If the space in the passport is insufficient, write the new information on a separate piece of paper and insert it into the passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes