Top Menu

Do I have to be a student to get a working holiday visa?

No. You must be a Canadian citizen who meets the age requirements of the country you wish to visit. You do not have to be a student or professional worker to apply.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes