Top Menu

I am a Divorced gay Canadian citizen living in Calgary, I have an Indian boyfriend living in India, can he come on a visiting visa to Canada, and can we get married here, and can I sponsor him to stay in Canada with me, as my partner, or need he to go back to India.

If he can get a visitor visa, he can indeed come here to marry you and you can sponsor him for permanent residence.

If he can’t get a visa, you’ll have to find a third country that you will be able to marry in.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes