Top Menu

my divorce papers do not show my maiden name changing to my married name, and i was married prior to 1991, so in order to get a copy of my marriage cert will take 8 to 10 week or more. my trip is booked 5 weeks from now, what can i do?

You can contact the Vital Statistics agency for your province to see if they will rush the application. Once you have the marriage certificate, you can pay for urgent service from Passport Canada to get your passport as soon as possible.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes