Top Menu

My daughter has a visitor visa can she travel to canada with her Canadian fiance after getting married to him in India

She can travel to Canada with her visa. However, once she is married to a Canadian person, she will need to prove one of two things when entering Canada:

  • She intends to return to India before her visa expires (using similar documentation that she used to get the visa), OR
  • Her Canadian husband intends to sponsor her inland before her visa expires.


Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes