Top Menu

my daughter is a student in Canada and returned home, have a valid TRV and a Student Permit but as her passport was going to expire in 7 months time, have renewed her Passport. Can she return to Canada using TRV and Student Permit from the old passport?

Yes, your daughter can return with the valid visa and study with the valid study permit, even though she has a new passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes