Top Menu

My daughter was born in Hungary, her Canadian citizenship card stolen. I reported for the immigration, I need apply a new one, it takes 6 months, can I apply a passport for her before she have the new card? She already had Canadian passport, what is expired.

If your daughter is not renewing a child’s passport, then she can apply for a new passport without the citizenship certificate. However, it sounds though she is not yet an adult and so unfortunately she will need to acquire the citizenship certificate in order to apply for the new passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes