Top Menu

I am currently in Canada on a visitors visa, my boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and we are planning on getting married. He is a Canadian citizen and plans on sponsoring me. Will I have to return home or will I be able to stay in the country until my sponsorship comes through?

You can stay in Canada during the sponsorship process but you shouldn’t travel outside of Canada during the process unless you are travelling with your boyfriend.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes