Top Menu

A couple years ago I lost my Canadian passport abroad and had to get an emergency travel document. If I’m applying for a new passport now is a lost passport form necessary?

That’s a good question. We would assume that you do not need to report it lost because you already reported lost. However, to be 100% sure, you should call Passport Canada at 1-800-567-6868.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes