Top Menu

I was in a common law relationship and have children together we are now separated does the father need to be at passport office with me

If you still have joint custody, both parents have to sign the form, though you both don’t have to drop off the forms, only one of you has to do that.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes