Top Menu

I and my children are holding PR card. I want to travel to Canada with my both the children. My husband is not interested to join us. Do I require my husband’s consent letter for travelling? Will the Airline company or the Immigration Officer stop me at the airport.

Yes, you will need a letter from your husband stating that he has given you permission to travel with the children. Without the letter, you may be prevented fromĀ boarding the plane.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes