Top Menu

I am Canadian and I want marry my foreigner girlfriend but she has 1 kid and she want me to become his step father and MY question is do I had to sign any paper for him to stay in Canada and am I become responsible for guarantor for his action?

If you marry your girlfriend you will become his step-father. That’s it.

You seem to be talking about adopting him or sponsoring him. If you are sponsoring her, you should sponsor him at the same time. That is not adopting him.

Adopting him is a legal procedure where you become his father, not his step-father.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes