Top Menu

I have canadian PR, if my gf comes to Canada on visitors visa n if i marry her, she will a pr too? What will be the process? Does she have to leave before getting pr

You will have to sponsor her for permanent residence after you are married. She does not have to leave Canada during the application process if she still has legal status in Canada when you submit the sponsorship application (known was “inland”).

If you read this page, you will see lots of information about sponsorship, as well as links to more information.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes