Top Menu

I am a canadian PR and my fiance lives in Bangladesh. She will come to Canada to visit me and we plan on getting married when she is here. However, she will soon leave for Bangladesh after the marriage and come bank the following year. I wanted to know post our marriage in Canada will the work permit be processed for her even if she lives the country? Or is it expected to be delayed?

If you are trying to apply for an open work permit for your sponsored spouse, you will have to sponsor her Inland which means she should not leave during the process.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes