Top Menu

My canadian PR card is in the process and will not be back in time for my flight to England, will a letter of employment signed and stamped by the bank with a years worth of pay stubs be sufficient to re enter canada

No, neither your airline nor CBSA will accept pay stubs as proof of residence in Canada. You have two choices:

  • If you are going to be in England for a long time, you can see if someone can send your PR Card to you once it is ready by courier (with a tracking number).
  • Alternatively, you can apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document, which will take weeks to process.
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes