Top Menu

I have a Canadian passport but have lived in England 40 years. My 15 old son has a british passport. Can I get him a dual passport so that he can work in Canada if he wants to

You cannot get your son a dual passport, but you can apply for a Canadian Passport for him. You will need to get a citizenship certificate for him first, however.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes