Top Menu

My Canadian passport expired about 8 + years ago, what form do I fill to renew it. Is it the “Adult Simplified Renewal passport application”.

No, you cannot complete the Adult Simplified Renewal Application unless your passport expired less than 1 year ago. You need to complete the regular passport application and provide the additional information that form requires, such as a guarantor.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes