Top Menu

My Canadian passport expired in 2014. So i want make a new one, which application do I fill out? Do I fill out a adult simplified renewal passport or a adult general passport application??

You need to complete the general passport application because it’s been more than one year since your passport expired.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes