Top Menu

I am Canadian citizen and an widowed. I am planning to marry a lady who is a widow, lives in UK since 1997, Indian citizen with Indian passport with UK “Indefinite Stay” permission issued by secretary of state home office on 1997 when she came to UK as a married lady. Then her husband passed away. She has her own small business and no child. What I need to do to marry her? Can she come on a visitor visa and then get married to me? Can she then stay here? can I then apply for her spousal visa or PR?

Yes, she can come marry you in Canada if she can get a visitor visa. Once you are married, you can sponsor her “inland.” Read further down the page for more details.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes