Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen wanting to marry my Italian boyfriend who is here in Ontario on a visitor’s permit How do I go about it?

If you just want to have a civil marriage, you just need to go to wherever the licenses are issued in your municipality (often City Hall) and apply for a marriage certificate. You will both have to prove your identity and your single status. The latter requires your boyfriend to get a document from his government attesting to the fact that he is not married.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes