Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen and I want to marry my girlfriend who is a PR. What can I do?

Complete a marriage license application for your province or territory. Provide the necessary supplemental documentation (IDs, proofs of single status) and pay the fee. Take the application to the nearest municipal office that handles marriages. Get married.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes