Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen and I want to get married to my Jamaican bf who moved down here a few months ago. He doesn’t have a Canadian citizenship but can we still get married? If so what is the process?

Yes, you can marry. Marriage license requirements vary slightly by province, but they normally require you both to provide proof of identity and proof of single status (which he will have to get from the nearest Jamaican diplomatic mission). There will be a fee.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes