Top Menu

I am a canadian citizen, I was taking courses in U.S for the last two years, I had to temporarily stay in US for the courses. I was returning home at each semester end. I have finished the courses and back home since last month. Do I have to provide the temporary U.S. address?

Yes, you need to provide your address history for the time listed.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes