Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen, my mother was born in the UK in 1917 and came to Canada in 1924 and had Canadian citizenship. Previously I used her documentation to get a Certificate of entitlement to right to Abode in my Canadian passports and lived there in 1983 and 2003. I would like to renew this certificate in my new passport, my previous passport did not have this certificate. only the one issued in 2000 which I no longer have. Would I need to provide her documentation again, or does the British government have it on file.

You will need to provide

  • your mother’s birth certificate
  • your long-form birth certificate
  • and any other documentation you had to provide in the past.
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes