Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen and to marry my girlfriend from Greece. she is here now visiting but we would like to get married at city hall in Toronto. what do I need to get married?

You need to prove both of your identities, prove you are single, complete the application and pay the fee.

You can see the full requirements to marry in Toronto here.

Apply for your Toronto marriage license.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes