Top Menu

I am a canadian citizen and married for 10 years. I sponsored my husband to join us here. He got his PR and landed in June. However, he went back to our home-base with plans of returning to Canada in 6 months time, but while he was away, i found out that he has an illicit affair back home. Can o revoke his pr so he can’t come back here?

No, you cannot have his permanent residence revoked because he had an affair.

However, at the moment he is obligated to live with you for two years in order to maintain his PR status. He is not doing that so you could inform IRCC of the fact that he is not living with you and he may lose his status. This law is expected to change in 2017, FYI.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes