Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen living in Greece and have a Canadian passport. My son was born in Greece and has a Greek passport. In the past he was able to enter Canada with his Greek passport. I was recently told that although I have not yet registered him as a dual citizen, he is automatically considered a dual citizen and can no longer enter Canada with his Greek passport as he is not eligible for eTA. We have to enter Canada this week because of a family death and do not have time to get him a Canadian passport. Is there any way he can get special authorization to enter the country with his Greek passport this one last time?

You or he will have to apply for “special authorization to enter Canada.” You can do so here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes