Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen however i am not a resident in Canada. I want to get married to my Saudi Arabian boyfriend in Canada. Is that possible? Does he have to provide a letter stating that he is not already married?

You can marry your Saudi boyfriend in Canada if he can get to Canada. Yes, he will need proof of single status. So will you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes