Top Menu

am a canadian citizen my fiance is Lebanese he has got a studying visa we are planning to get married am 18 years old what documents do i need ? and i need to know if i need my parents to get married ?

As long as you are both at least 18 years of age, you do not need your parents’ permission to marry. You will need to

  • complete the marriage license application
  • pay the fee
  • provide proofs of identity
  • provide proofs of single status.

Marriage license application rules vary slightly by province.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes